Due to water damage, we are seeing patients on a limited basis. If you have a scheduled appointment, we will be contacting you to confirm or reschedule as needed.
Our Focus is Your Health
We’re following guidelines set by the CDC, OSHA, ADA and The Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. That includes the following
· Using PPE equipment
· Social distancing
· Taking temperatures of everyone entering the building (staff & patients)
· Disinfecting surfaces of common use
· If you have been come in contact with any one that has tested positive for Covid-19 or have traveled internationally in the last 14 days please contact our office to reschedule your appointment
· If you have any of the following symptoms please contact our office to reschedule your appointment: Fever, Sore Throat, Cough, Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Congestion, Nausea or vomiting, or Diarrhea.
· Many infection control procedures now being publicized we’ve been doing for years.
What to expect during your visit:
· Upon arrival call from your car (972-355-8500)
· We will take your temperature at your car
· A short screening form will be filled out
· We ask that only the patient come in unless a parent of a minor or patient requiring special assistance. No siblings will be allowed in the building unless they have an appointment as well.
· When called in from your car you’ll bypass the waiting room and proceed directly to your room
Cross Timbers Dental
A BIG OFFICE WITH A SMALL OFFICE FEEL
We are a complete general dental office offering hygiene, cosmetic and surgical services. With 15 chairs and 4 doctors, we have the flexibility of a corporate office for scheduling combined with the friendly customer service you expect of a small business. Cross Timbers Dental was started in 1999 by Dr. Brad Revering and has been proudly serving the communities of Flower Mound, Lewisville, Highland Village, Bartonville, Double Oak and Lantana for over 20 years.
Patients Teeth Before & After Dental Procedures