Cross Timbers Dental
COVID19 Updates & Procedures
Our Focus is Your Health
We’re following guidelines set by the CDC, OSHA, ADA and The Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. That includes the following
· Using PPE equipment
· Social distancing
· Taking temperatures of everyone entering the building (staff & patients)
· Disinfecting surfaces of common use
· If you have been come in contact with any one that has tested positive for Covid-19 or have traveled internationally in the last 14 days please contact our office to reschedule your appointment
· If you have any of the following symptoms please contact our office to reschedule your appointment: Fever, Sore Throat, Cough, Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Congestion, Nausea or vomiting, or Diarrhea.
· Many infection control procedures now being publicized we’ve been doing for years.
What to expect during your visit:
· Upon arrival call from your car (972-355-8500)
· We will take your temperature at your car
· A short screening form will be filled out
· We ask that only the patient come in unless a parent of a minor or patient requiring special assistance. No siblings will be allowed in the building unless they have an appointment as well.
· When called in from your car you’ll bypass the waiting room and proceed directly to your room